目前已有鉴定科研成果2项、开发新产品2项、获得授权专利2项；同时在Journal of Power Sources（JCR一区，IF 5.3）、ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces（JCR一区，IF 5.9）、International Journal of Hydrogen Energy（JCR一区，IF 3.5）等高水平杂志上发表文章40余篇，累计影响因子近90，并发表著作《纳米光催化材料及其在环境保护中的应用》。
Han Song, PhD in Science, Professor (Grade 3), PhD supervisor, is currently the leader of environmental science and engineering disciplines. In the field of research and development of new energy and nanomaterials, he has many years of scientific research work experience and have achieved a series of scientific research results.
Prof. Han Song went to Japan in 1997 to study for master's and doctoral degrees in the field of environmental materials. In 2005, he obtained a Ph.D. in environmental science from Hokkaido University. In 2009, the Ministry of Education was selected into the New Century Excellent Talent Support Program.
In recent years, Professor Han Song has chaired several scientific research projects, the National Natural Science Foundation Project, the National Overseas Study Fund, the Heilongjiang Science and Technology Research Project, the Heilongjiang Provincial Natural Science Fund Project, and the Top Ten Scientific and Technological Projects in Jilin Province. During this period, Prof. Han Song also received a number of honors and was awarded with the National Ministry of Personnel for outstanding entrepreneurial support for returned overseas students (only one person in Heilongjiang Province); in 2013, he was awarded the title of the fourth Heilongjiang Provincial Journal Award, the Heilongjiang Provincial Innovation Competition II. Awards and other honorary titles.
At present, there are 2 scientific research achievements, 2 new product developments, and 2 authorized patents. At the same time, they are in Journal of Power Sources (JCR 1, IF 5.3) and ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces (JCR 1, IF 5.9). More than 40 articles were published in high-level magazines such as International Journal of Hydrogen Energy (JCR, IF 3.5), cumulative impact factors were nearly 90, and the publication“Nano-Photocatalytic Materials and Their Applications in Environmental Protection”was published.
While focusing on scientific research work, Prof. Han Song still insists on teaching first-line teaching for undergraduate and graduate students. He gave lectures on environmental materials and catalysis, energy and environment, and introduction to environmental science. Up to now, a total of 1 master's doctoral candidates and more than 20 master's graduates have been trained.
1. Won the State-funded Ministry of Personnel for Excellent Overseas Returnees to Start a Business (only one person in Heilongjiang Province)
2. Won the 4th Heilongjiang Provincial Journal Award
3. Won the second prize of Heilongjiang Provincial Innovation Competition
4. Host the National Natural Science Foundation Project
5. Host Heilongjiang Science and Technology Research Project
6. Selected into the Ministry of Education New Century Excellent Talent Support Program
7. Hosting Ten Key Scientific and Technological Projects in Jilin Province
8. Hosting the Natural Science Foundation of Heilongjiang Province
9. Two scientific research achievements identified by the Science and Technology Department of Heilongjiang Province
10. Hosted the Ministry of Transport of the People's Republic of China